Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Need to start putting stuff back

We went down today and done what we could,
The guy who had been laminating up the stem before we bought it had
stopped the plank end fastenings with epoxy so Ken began uncovering
them but after a chat with Liam we decided just to change the lower
bit of the apron and leave the laminated stem be as its not a bad job
and just needs finishing off,
Then we set about dropping out the deadwood, which after removing
the concrete either side and putting it mildly "removing" half of the stern
knee came out quite easily.
Now we really need to press on with the keel before we can continue with
frames, floors etc
Aft deadwood

Cans sealed down and filled with diesel to try and loosen old keel bolts

No comments:

Post a Comment