Anyway its another huge leap forward. I started setting up the frames for the side locker doors but decided I better start those fresh another day.
I didn't get much done in the forecabin either but.
The engine cover lid I have brought home and I'm going to make a proper hatch of it, I also want to varnish or paint it before it gets walked on too much. I haven't decided what will be painted and what will be varnished yet.
I got some nice beaded sheeting for the bunk sides which have turned out really nicely.
|The space between the two horizontal pieces will be sheeted with the beaded sheeting and the doors I made will go above that and will open down to the level of the worktop.|