Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Getting ready

I spent the last few days working on Teal, The weather has been very dry but with relatively strong easterlies I haven't been able to get out fishing and the wooden boats are drying out quite a bit so Liam is anxious to get some of them back in the water.
First thing I did was to sand off the anti-foul around the water line and set up a new line about 4 inches lower on the transom and an inch on the bow.
I filled out the seams a little more and undercoated and painted the hull, I have also given the deck a fresh coat of paint. Anti-foul and varnish are next and then a bloody good clean up inside.
I'm going to go with the black anti-foul this year, I changed my mind about the blue last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment