Friday 10 April 2015

Nope ! still nothing happening with the skiff, I have been up the walls getting the charter boat launched, surveyed and licence renewed. That is all finally sorted out now. If I get out this weekend then I will be able to get the rest of the bits and pieces to continue with the skiff next week.
On the other hand it is also time to make a start on Teal. I will set aside a day next week to make a start with her. First job involves a big bucket of soapy water and a scrubbing brush.
If the shed down there is vacant I might lower the mast from the rafters and get it ready for a couple of coats of varnish. The epifanes stayed beautiful on it but as I ran out of it after 6 coats it never got the recommended 7. I will give it 2 this year and skip it next year.

Trip back from Oldcourt. The water outside was a lovely colour, Back in Union Hall it was brown and stagnant looking

No comments:

Post a Comment