Sunday 17 May 2015

Run up to the weekend

I took Teal down the river to Baltimore yesterday, It was a bloody cold motor into a 20kt headwind but I got to put up the small jib and run down the harbour at a good 4kts to finish it off. The paint on one side got badly rubbed while alongside at the yard so now I need to try and touch it up whenever the wind lets up and gives me a chance. On the plus side I collected the spanking new Mainsail and Mizzen so I'm looking forward to seeing them in place.
The skiff is now all epoxied and ready to paint so should have it as my runabout for the weekend.

If anyone is around and interested I have no crew for the harbour race on Saturday so 1 or 2 people would be a great help. Its nothing too complicated just need extra hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment