Wednesday 4 September 2013

Busy

I'm busy at the moment and haven't been to Teal in over a week which seems a long time after
a busy Summer working on it. I have measured the the bump clearance for the engine and I'm
just trying to decide on something before I order the new gaskets, I've also been looking for
stern gear and making a bowsprit for someone else. I'm going to get the sails off Ken later and
see about getting them repaired and price a new suite (scared)
I also ordered a tin of International woodskin for toerails and rubbing strips after it was
recommended to me. Hopefully I will get something done next week.

I've always liked this picture. The day Teal arrived in the mid Winter. "Pondering the long road ahead" Even sweeter now that we are nearing the end

No comments:

Post a Comment