Thursday 8 November 2018

Trailer

I finally got the trailer mocked up today. It shouldn't take long to get it all welded up.
We went to change Teals head gasket during September but one of the head studs had seized into the head and we failed to get the head off. We have decided to scrap the Petter engine and get something more powerful now. We were going to sail up the river when wind and tide suited but as it happened the time had come for me to put away the charter boat so I picked Teal up on the way and we towed her up to the boatyard where she is waiting to be lifted. Hopefully straight on to the trailer.
Sorry my phone camera is rubbish.






1 comment:

  1. This information is so informative thanks for sharing this
    I appreciate your work your work is so great.
    I enjoying your article.
    point campus dublin

    ReplyDelete