I spent today at the yard instead of yesterday as the weather was better, A friend of ours offered to move the mast on his low loader so Ken and he collected it from my shed and brought it to the yard. It was far safer looking than any other way I had envisaged moving it. So the two are now together but I still need to fit the hardware on the mast.
I fitted a new limpet for the transducer and fitted the transducer in place as well, and finally I fitted the stem plate which I have been waiting a long time to do.
|The mast sitting near Teal's keel, I didn't get any better photos of it today|
Post a Comment