Monday 7 May 2012

Getting back to Teal

The last couple of weeks have felt like bit of a lull when it comes
to Teal, mainly due to the lack of time spent at the boat itself,  but
last minute problems with my other boat which is actually going
in the water, building the trailer, collecting the keel and getting
started shaping it and doing other jobs to pay bills has just taken
time.
Ken is finally free to go with me tomorrow to knock out the fastenings
that are keeping me from getting the next few frames fitted and I also
need to follow up on the new floors which are going to be badly
needed very shortly.
Over the bank holiday weekend I managed to get an irritating piece
of sap wood removed from the edge of the keel and replaced with
good oak and have got the two keels set up ready to mark out the
rebates.

No comments:

Post a Comment